Fry-Bake had a website that they built themselves with ecommerce capability, but it didn’t project the professional image they wanted and it wasn’t getting much traffic.
Our tasks included:
* Rebuild the site in a more graphically interesting way.
* Drive more traffic by improving copy.
* Optimize for search engines so the site is easier to find.
* Make the site responsive to improve the mobile experience.
* Set up site monitoring and analytics.
* Recreate the pan stamp for use as a logo.
Are you looking to get a website designed and developed that's similar to Fry-Bake? Submit a request for proposals and estimates.Request a quote
This project is a portfolio example from Trevellyan.biz. Located in Chatham, New York, they offer Web Development services.